Digital Adoption and Inclusion Analyst
Salary: £35,496 – £38,385 + benefits
Closing date for applications: 23:59 on 10th August 2022
- Are you excited by emerging technologies and the opportunities they provide?
- Are you passionate about embracing modern technologies and adopting new ways of working?
- Do you have experience of driving digital adoption and building digital skills and confidence
- Are you passionate about making a real difference to colleagues and residents, and are you genuinely enthusiastic about digital adoption and inclusion?
- Are you an expert communicator who is comfortable with multiple different stakeholders?
- Do you enjoy helping non-technical audiences understand complex technical concepts?
- Do you enjoy working in the open and sharing experiences, knowledge and ideas with colleagues and peers?
If so, then our Digital Adoption and Inclusion Analyst role could be perfect for you. Join us at the heart of our transformation and help us make digital more accessible to all our communities.
Our vision is to create connected and inclusive communities supported by innovative and digitally-optimised services. Hounslow is on an exciting journey of transformation with digital embedded at the very heart. Our work will improve the lives of our communities through improved digital services, skills and connectivity.
The work you do will be fundamental to the success of our transformation.
About the role
You’ll play a key part in helping us to reduce digital exclusion by ensuring that staff, residents, and partners have the right access, ability, motivation and trust to use online tools and other digital channels to take full advantage of the many benefits that being digitally skilled can bring.
You’ll assist the delivery of the Digital Inclusion action plan, supporting the work of the Digital Inclusion Group which comprises partners from across the public, private and voluntary sectors.
You’ll facilitate awareness and support programmes to build digital skills, helping to drive the adoption of technologies such as Office 365, enabling colleagues to make the most out of the tools that are available to them and encouraging more efficient and collaborative ways of working.
You’ll harness a craving for learning by exciting people about the possibilities of technology and innovation. It’s about creating a cultural shift towards new ways of working.
Find out more
Read the role profile for further information about the role and what we’re looking for from candidates.
If you have any issues reading the role profile or would like a version in an alternative format, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to apply
Our offer to you
In return for your skills, we can offer the chance to be part of an inclusive team, within an incredible borough. We offer flexible working, career development and a whole range of generous benefits, including:
- A competitive salary of £35,496 – £38,385.
- A minimum of 24 days annual leave, which can go up to 30 days, plus public and bank holidays and Christmas closure days.
- Generous, secure and safe pension in the Local Government Pension Scheme.
- Season ticket loan.
- Staff wellbeing services.
- …and much more…
We predominantly work remotely with some travel to / within Hounslow when needed. We offer flexible working and do not anticipate that you will need to work in Hounslow five days a week. However, it’s important that you will be able to travel to Hounslow when required.
You must be eligible to work in the UK.
Hounslow is a very special area of London, with excellent transport links and a wealth of heritage attractions, beautiful parks, open country areas and riverside walks.
The borough stretches 23 miles from Bedfont Lakes Country Park, just south of Heathrow Airport, to leafy Chiswick in the east, where the River Thames winds its way along the southern boundary. Within the borough, you’ll find miles of rivers, canals and nature reserves, beautiful parks and open spaces, and five historic houses.
The borough is also home to quiet suburbs, greenbelt villages, modern housing, and cosmopolitan districts. It’s home to a real community of communities, with over 270,000 residents. Hounslow is one the most culturally diverse areas in the UK and we’re proud to reflect and serve this vibrant population.
We’re currently recruiting to several different roles, so if this role isn’t quite right for you, check out the others: